- Why should I use a Concierge Service?
Do you want more time to yourself or with your family? Do you want to reduce your stress and guilt? Do you wish you could be more productive but are sick of spending weekends doing chores? Are there some things you just never get around to? If you answered yes to any of these questions then Berkshire Lifestyle Concierge is for you.
- How much does it cost?
Our hourly rate depends on how many hours are required and if our services are needed on a regular basis. Project work can be agreed at a fixed price. There is no joining fee or monthly subscription. Gift vouchers are available.
To be used at anytime between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday (excl Bank Holidays).
£35 charged for the first hour and £17.50 per 30 minutes thereafter.
Block of 4 Hours £136
To be used at anytime between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday (excl Bank Holidays) within a 1 week period
Block of 8 Hours £260
To be used at anytime between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday (excl Bank Holidays) within a 1 month period
Block of 16 Hours £496
To be used at anytime between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday (excl Bank Holidays) within a 2 month period
If you require assistance with any tasks outside our normal business hours including at weekends, an additional charge will be made. Please contact us by phone or email, and we will provide a quotation for the required services.
We do not charge for mileage in our Coverage Area (see website) within a 15 mile radius from our home base in Ufton Nervet. A charge of 45p per mile will apply to mileage outside a 15 mile radius.
- Does it represent value for money?
Yes! What price do you put on your happiness and reducing the stress in your life? Time is not infinite and we want to spend it with people we care about doing things we love. Why waste your precious time doing tedious tasks when you can outsource them to us?
- Are you insured?
Yes, we have public liability insurance of up to £2 million.
- Have you been checked by the Disclosure & Barring Service?
Yes, I have DBS certificate.
- What happens next?
Give us a call so we can discuss your requirements. Ideally we like to meet with you in your home and get a detailed picture of your lifestyle. An initial consultation is completely free. We can then recommend specific solutions and detail the costs involved. All that remains is to set a date to start improving your life!
Decluttering Half Day £120
New Year's resolution to get your house in order? Berkshire Lifestyle Concierge is a household organiser based in Berkshire. Let me organise your stuff and remove all the unwanted items. I will work alongside you have your messy rooms as neat as a pin! £120 for 4 hours
Our clients and our work with them
People who enquire about our services
Our professional and networking contacts
Suppliers of services to us or to our clients
2. What information do we collect?
2.1 When if you enquire about using our services or become a client, we will collect some or all of the following personal information from you:-
Your contact details such as postal address, telephone numbers, email addresses
Any information which is relevant to the services we propose or provide for you.
Contact information of professionals and other people relevant to the services we provide for you.
2.2 We collect contact information for our professional and networking contacts. This may also include details about the services or products they supply.
2.3 We collect contact and company information about people and organisations which supply services to us or to our clients.
3. How do we use the information we collect?
3.1 We hold on record and retain information to enable us to:-
Provide the services requested
Improve or extend the services we offer
Keep you updated with information or events which you may find of interest
Maintain our records for administrative purposes
Comply with any statutory or legal obligations
4.1 With your permission we may also provide you with information about any other service we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted with the information you can easily opt out at any time in the future.
5. Client Confidentiality
5.1 Clients and potential clients can be confident that all information given to, or obtained by Berkshire Lifestyle Concierge during the course of their work for them will be held in the strictest confidence. This applies both to the time of the actual working relationship and at all times thereafter.
5.2 No information will be divulged to a third party except as expressly permitted by the client or as required by law.
6. Protecting your information
6.1 Any personal virtual information regarding clients and their associated key contacts is stored securely on a secure cloud-based system. Access by us is password protected. Records of each interaction with a client or their key contacts are also recorded for project management and quality control purposes.
6.2 Hard copies of relevant information may also be held by the company. These are held securely at our Office at Glebe Land, Sulhamstead Road, Ufton Nervet, Reading, RG7 4DH.
6.3 Professional, networking and supplier information is kept on the same systems as our client information.
6.4 Our email mailing list information is kept on a secure cloud-based system hosted by Mail Chimp which conforms to the highest regulatory and industry protection standards. Access by Berkshire Lifestyle Concierge is password protected.
6.5 Virtual and hard copy client information is retained for a period of ten years after final completion of work. We hold this information for this amount of time so that it can be accessed should there be a legal dispute about the services we have provided. Data will only be shared if we are under a legal obligation to do so.
6.6 All members of the Berkshire Lifestyle Concierge team are vetted under the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and Berkshire Lifestyle Concierge is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 with the Information Commissioners Office No: A8815301
6.7 Whilst every effort will be made to secure personal information you should be aware that the use of the internet is not always entirely secure. For this reason we are unable to guarantee the security of information which is transferred by the internet.
6.8 Our security procedures include technical, organisational and managerial processes to protect personal information. We review these regularly to ensure that they are fit for purpose and comply with any new regulations.
7. Access to your information and ensuring it is accurate and up to date
7.1 You have the right to request information about the data that we hold about you. If you would like access to this, you may make a request by any verbal or written means including by telephone or email to any employee of the company. However, we would recommend that you contact our Office by the following means:-
Telephone to +44 (0) 7587170707
Email to email@example.com
Letter to Fiona Jones, Owner, Berkshire Lifestyle Concierge, Glebe Land, Sulhamstead Road, Ufton Nervet, Reading, RG7 4DH.
7.2 We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your contact details, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Fiona Jones, Owner, Berkshire Lifestyle Concierge, Glebe Land, Sulhamstead Road, Ufton Nervet, Reading, RG7 4DH.
7.3 You may ask us to correct or remove any information which is inaccurate.
7.4 Where we believe any information is out of date or inaccurate we will ask you to correct it.
8.1 By submitting your personal information to us you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
Terms and Conditions
'We' 'us' and 'ours' refers to Berkshire Lifestyle Concierge.
'Preferred Supplier' means a supplier whose ability, qualifications, and insurance to carry out the services have been researched and approved by us.
'Supplier' means a third party e.g. cleaner, which is chosen by you and we have engaged on your behalf to carry out services at your request.
'You' and 'yours' refers to the Client.
- All services will be quoted for in writing and must be accepted in writing prior to commencement. This will constitute a contractual agreement.
- Any changes to the agreed service will result in an additional quotation
- Where the service you require is carried out by a Preferred Supplier then we will appoint the supplier on your behalf but can agree the appointment and fees with you before their instruction if you request.
- There will be instances where we will source a Supplier for you and you will then contract direct with that Supplier and agree their fees etc.
- Our list of Preferred Suppliers belongs to us and you must not go direct to them but should always go through us. If you do go direct then we reserve the right to claim any monies we may have earned from the instruction from you.
- A contractual agreement will commence on the date you accept our services in writing and will continue unless either of us gives a month's notice in writing to the other.
- If we source a Prime Supplier for the Services we shall use all reasonable effort to ensure that they are qualified, competent and will charge a reasonable fee.
- Any work we carry out ourselves for you will be done with reasonable professional skill and care.
- Our charges will be detailed in our quotation.
- Payment of the Preferred Suppliers or Supplier fees will be payable by you direct to them unless we agree otherwise between us.
- Expenses incurred on your behalf for undertaking errands e.g. cost of dry cleaning, purchase of gifts, etc. will be repaid to us by you.
- Our invoices are payable within 14 days of issue. If payment is later that that time then we will be entitled to charge interest on the amount due to a rate of 8% pa above the Bank of England base rate.
Hours and Access
- Our office hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. IF you require our services outside of these hours then the hourly rate will be a different rate to be agreed.
- If you require us to carry out work or require work to be carried out by a third party at premises under your control, then you will agree to give us or the third party reasonable access to these premises in order to carry out the work.
- If the consent of a third party is required for any access then you agree to use reasonable endeavours to obtain that consent.
Limit of Liability
- We shall not be liable for any damages, fees, costs or expenses for any act whether a breach of contract or negligence carried out by a Preferred Supplier of Supplier under this agreement where the loss was incurred as a result of an act done by that Preferred Supplier or Supplier.
- We shall also not be liable for any damages, fees, costs or expenses incurred as a result of your actions.
- We shall be liable for any damages, fees, costs or expenses that arise directly from any breach of contract or negligence on our behalf but shall not be liable for any increased costs of expenses or for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings, or for any special, indirect or consequential damage of any nature whatsoever.
- We shall not be liable to you if any document bought by us for you (e.g. theatre ticket is subsequently found not to be genuine or of it is not accepted by another party (e.g. theatre) as genuine, although we will make every effort to ensure the ticket is purchased for a reputable seller.
- Either of us can terminate this agreement with one month's written notice.
- If you terminate the agreement you shall be due to pay us any costs we have incurred by e.g. payment to a third party or purchasing tickets prior to the date of termination.
- We shall keep all information we obtain about you secure and confidential and shall not disclose it to anyone without your consent.
- Consent shall be implied where you have authorised us to appoint a source a third party to carry out work for you.
- We will ask your permission to add your details to our mailing list. We will remove them if requested to do so.
Rights of Third Parties
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions and any letter of engagement constitute the entire agreement between the parties in relation to its subject matter. Nothing in this agreement shall operate as to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. This agreement may not be modified or amended except in writing signed by both parties.
- This agreement will be interpreted in accordance with English Law and both parties agree to submit to the no-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.